Our team of perishables experts can organize temperature-controlled transport of fruit and vegetables and other perishable goods throughout Europe.
A solution for each of your needs :
- Express delivery
(fast truck on demand )
(pallet dispatch according to loading plan)
- Quality control
Own, specialist warehousing facilities
Our recently refurbished and extended warehouse is ideally located a few hundred metres from the A7 autoroute exit at Cavaillon, the regional transport hub for fruit and vegetables.
- Open 24/24
- 13 loading bays
- 2000m² of refrigerated warehouse space
- 3 variable-temperature cold stores
- Internet tracking
- Real-time monitoring
Europe – Our specialist domain
Daily full-load and groupage deliveries by truck from our Cavaillon warehouse. Fast trucks available on demand to reduce transit times
- Netherlands standard transit time 2 days
- UK standard transit time 2 days
- Germany (all regions) standard transit time 2 days
- Spain standard transit time 1 – 2 days (depending on destination)
- Also Portugal, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic standard transit time 2 – 3 days, depending on destination.
Reactivity is our priority
- A warehouse open 24 hours a day
- A team available at all times by telephone or via Whatsapp or e-mail
- Always somebody available to provide updated delivery information.
- International transport of perishable goods
- Customs clearance of produce subject to quota
- 2000 m² of cold storage warehousing at Cavaillon in Southern France.
- 110,000 pallets carried each year Europe-wide
- Expertise in phytosanitary inspections
- Expertise in veterinary and food safety inspections
- Live animal handling
- Denominational foodstuffs
We know what the priorities are for perishable importers and exporters, which is why, over the years, we have tailored our operations to fulfil their needs. Our cold store, located 300 m from the autoroute exit and refurbished in 2020, is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without interruption. With our two-driver refrigerated trucks, we deliver to the main markets in Western Europe from French ports in 24 hours. Because perishables can’t wait and communication is vital, our teams are reachable by mobile phone, VoIP and all other available methods.